So, as Sunday, February 3rd approaches, you are dreading all the temptations that will be in front of you lurking at every table. You are already hearing the voice in your head, “it’s okay to cheat one day… It’s the Super Bowl!” You might even be fighting with yourself because you know that one day of temptation and failure could spiral out of control and leave you with a defeated attitude and of course, you don’t want this but you know that it may very well happen. Am I right? Take a deep breath, and don’t freak out, I have your solution!
Here is the plan. I am going to create for you, a Super Bowl menu that your husband and guests won’t even know is healthy. On top of that, it will be portable so, if you are not hosting you can simply take it with you as a special treat for the host of the party. All I ask from you is that you ‘like’ my business Facebook page and I will PERSONALLY email you my Fun and Healthy Super menu.
First, my four tips for successfully making it through Super Bowl Sunday….
1. write this on a piece of paper and put in your pocket…. ‘The average person will burn between 80 to 140 calories per mile walked’ on the back of the paper write, ‘There are 300-600 calories in 5 Buffalo Wings’ This is NOT worth it!
2. Stay away from alcoholic beverages. Does this sound like a big joke to you? Then do this one tip and it will cut back on your calories and sugars… *drink 16 ounces of water (regular, flavored (no sugar) or sparkling water) between each glass of beer/wine/liquor.
3. Don’t be afraid to say “no, thank you.” You don’t need to give your host an excuse. You simply say, “no, but thank you.” and then change the subject. OR, Flat out tell people, ” I’m committed to my resolution.” when people hear that, they hone in on your emotion words, ‘commit and resolution’ and people respect that. You might even strike up a New Year’s Resolution conversation and inspire them to keep on track! Did you know it’s that easy to help people with out them even know you are helping them. Our dedication and words have so much power.
4. Stuff your face with veggies and fruits. All at one time… well one sitting, maybe even before the party starts. The fiber will keep you feeling fuller for longer and more satisfied!
What’s next??? Get Your Party Menu!
- like my blog because you think I’m cool and have great ideas
- Share this blog on with your friends and social media sites so they have the opportunity to receive the free menu and tips to stay on track
- ‘like’ my Facebook page.. www.facebook.com/yourfitnessgirl
- Once you ‘like’ the page, simply message me your email and BOOM! a fantastic and sneaky healthy Super Bowl Menu